Saturday 8 June 2013

Sitting on a bean bag
placed on my balcony
With the sound of my favorite music
playing in the background
And my annoying little brother
trying to correct every single word I write.
But still I write.

Because from where I’m looking
the building right in front of me
is as tall as my hand
And the person
walking on the road
is not even one finger tall

So I sit
and measure everything
from where I’m seated
The trees, the cars
And I try to look at tiny little smiles
But people are just too damn far

And I think of other places
where I can see the world
through such different eyes
Wondering
why I don’t go there
more often.


5 comments:

  1. Laziness? Lethargy? Extremely comfortable beanbag? Honestly, there are umpteen reasons for that! You should start a survey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because once you go there, you too become the size of a tiny finger to someone else'e sight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. the view is good from far and comfier. and what she ^ said :P

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...