Thursday 14 July 2011

If I had just one wish that would surely come true
I'd awaken his heart who thinks violence is a solution
The man who bombs, and guns, and kills
I'd awaken him who has lost all compassion

I'd open his eyes to the suffering he has caused
To the tears of children, to the numbness of a mom
Who lost their parents and little kids
To the gruesome killings of his bloody bomb

I'd show him that he killed not just one when he shot him down
He killed all those beautiful lives that he had ever known
He killed his parents, his lovers and friends
When he killed one, he had killed a hundred by the end

I'd show him what a wreck he himself has become
Hiding from the world, scared of what he has done
I'd awaken him to the depths of his soul
An empty, barren place where he now stands alone

I'd awaken his heart that has been dead for too long
I'd awaken him to a mind that tells him he is wrong
I'd awaken his feelings that he hasn't been able to find
I'd awaken him to a new man who is sensitive and kind

If I had only one wish that would surely come true
I'd tell you brother, this is not really you
And within a fraction of a second, you would have been by my side
Preaching peace, love and compassion for the people worldwide.

2 comments:

  1. If i had one wish, I'll wish to kill all the terrorists,the insanity, and fear from the hearts.....Aakriti, really touchy yaar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neeraj!
    All this violence is just too much to tolerate.
    At heart we all want peace!

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...