Tuesday 5 July 2011

5 Things To Do When You Can't Find A Blog Topic! :P

Since I have been experiencing the sadness of having absolutely NOTHING to write about, I thought why not write about this only..
You sit for hours in front of the computer, looking around at every random thing hoping that something in your brain clicks and off you can go with a whole new blog! But obviously that doesn't happen, why else would you be reading THIS blog? :P
So you log in to facebook, send every single person a chat message requesting nice topics for a blog and here's the first reply you get- "Write about Meeeeee :) :)" and then you think, mahn..this is going nowhere..
I know I know...
So let me help you again, after my tips on what to do when you are sleepy and even reasons to love the new cut offs, let me bring to you FIVE THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND A BLOG TOPIC!! :D

1. http://www.blogtap.net/blogtopicgenerator/
Visit the site. Its amazing, it just randomly generates a topic for you and then you can write about it. But I guess that won't work for you..if you didn't even listen to your best friends on facebook when they gave you oh-so-awesome topics, then why the hell would you use a damn topic generator. You'll just keep skipping each topic..click..click..click..
By the way, my topic was- How to make your own keyboard. Yeah right, like I care!

2. One thing you can do is just pick up any random object and try writing something funny on it. Like right now I have my mobile in front of me and I can go like- Cell phones are so funny, just a small little piece of technology that is RULING our life..like literally. Its almost like a remote that is controlling us..! Everybody feels that compulsive need to......Well, I think I am drifting from my current topic..But don't worry friends, that blog will be up too..someday..I guess.. But I am sure you are getting my point!

3. The third option I give is to wait for that sudden burst of ideas when EVERYTHING will start looking interesting and suddenly you'll be able to write about absolutely anything..!! Your brain will start running like a genius and you won't be able to stop! But..a tiny little disadvantage that comes from this superb idea of mine- nobody can really predict when this sudden burst of ideas could happen..
Could take a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, an year, a decade, a century...Well I hope you get my point! :P

4. Write on how you feel when you don't have a blog topic. On the kind of crazy things you do to get one or the stupid ideas you get from people OR suggest to people, like I did, on what to do when they don't have a blog topic. Its a crazy idea but its fun! I am really enjoying writing this!! :D

5. Last but not the least (LOL!!)- This is the BEST option for lazy people like me. :P
Follow these steps-
1. switch off your comp.
2. have a nice glass of milk, tea, nimboo paani or anything.
3. lie on your bed.
4. close your eyes.
5. and sleep..!! 
Why the hell do you HAVE to write a blog when you can't even come up with a TOPIC!! Like really..just go to sleep..Good night! :)

And please comment! :)
Your opinion is important to me.. only as long as its a compliment! ;)

6 comments:

  1. hahahahahha !! cool hai :P uv encouraged me to stp searching fr a topic n sleeeep!!! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!!
    Tere bheje mein bas wo hee point ghusna tha! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaah!! u shudav dedicated the blog to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! bilkul bilkul..
    ab kar deti hoon..

    Ladies and gentlemen,
    It is my honour (not) to announce to you that this awesome blog is dedicated to Kriti Gandhi aka Bapuu! :P

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...