Monday 11 July 2011

Family

Being my clumsy and irritable self, today I cried my heart out for no apparent reason. And when I was crying like a total idiot and shouting for things that weren't even important, when logic was lost from most of my words, I got that one thing I needed the most- a bear hug from Dad. That is when it struck- that moment I realized what a beautiful family I have. Its just so wonderful to have a Mom who hates to see tears in your eyes and a cute little Brother who gets all nice and sensitive when he sees that his elder sister is sad. When you realize how your family accepts even the worst in you, that is when you get to know how much they truly love you!

We don't need to do big things, its just the comfort that we feel when we realize that we are there for each other, all the time, no matter what. You realize how much warmth a family provides to you when no matter what beautiful place you are in, you always feel that longing to get home. I know it cause there have been times when I'm out on a holiday and though I may be having one hell of a time, a part in me is always counting backwards, waiting for the time when I'll get home. =)
Isn't it true that after having the most shitty day at school or work, or after having a fight, the only place where every person wants to go is home. To family. Home truly is heaven on earth.

You can wander all over the world, meet millions of people and yet still not find somebody who'll stay up the whole night taking care of you when you are not well. Not everyday you meet a wonderful person who wakes up at 4:30 in the morning just because you are finding it hard to sleep. It takes YEARS to find somebody who trusts us more than we trusts ourselves. A family tells you to hold on to your dreams when you start thinking they won't come true. They surely are the happiest people in the world when they see you happy. They are the kind of friends who'll go against the world just for you. A family is the greatest blessing. The gift God gave us on our very first birthday! =)

On a funny note- not everyday you can find somebody who can tolerate your singing! (specially when your voice is as bad as mine!). Its almost impossible to find somebody who thinks you look beautiful, even in the weirdest of clothes and the ugliest of pics. And yes, you'll hardly ever find anybody who is ready to put their life at risk to taste your cooking! =P

Family-
Love it!
Treasure it!
And never let it go!

:*

4 comments:

  1. Aakriti according to me this is the best...A short and sweet one ... Great and very well done....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarbajit!
    Its the most special one for me too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know papaji!
    Bade hee dil se likha hai..jst for u all..! <3

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...