Saturday 21 May 2011

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..Tum Nahi Samjhoge..

Okay, today the mood is on the opposite end of the pendulum, you know what I mean..!
Lemme see what I can write about today..Umm, as I saw Kuch Kuch Hota Hai yesterday, I think I should tell you about some of the lessons we can learn from a blockbuster of all times!! Seriously, who doesn't love that movie?? :P

1. Boys are S-T-U-P-I-D. No matter how much it shows, they'll never ever ever ever realize that you love them. That is, until and unless you wear a t-shirt which says I Love XYZ! Urgh!

2. Tomboys like me can never have their love interests! A girl has to shed off her total bindaas attitude and become a total sari pehen-ne waali, bindi lagane waali aadarsh naari to get the guy of her dreams! Yuck! :/

3. Somewhere there is this Faaadooo college where students instead of dozing in their classrooms get to talk about cute topics like pyaar and dosti.. How cool is that! :D

Okay! Can't think no more. If you got any points please comment! Lol.

Keep smiling all! :)

2 comments:

  1. more more more more !!! i want more...........!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tum bhi thoda brain lagao..humara khatam ho gaya hai!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...