Tuesday 3 May 2011

Cause He's A Real Bhai!

Sometimes I wonder whether my younger brother is biologically designed, genetically programmed to irritate me or is it something that he has learned on the way as we grow old together? Is it that he naturally likes things I find hard to tolerate or he just loves to behave that way? I wonder so cause if its all younger siblings who irritate their nice (hell yeah!) elder brothers and sisters then there must be some default in the way God created them!

You see, every time I have to sit by my brother when he's watching television, I feel like smashing the damn box! Urgh. How do I tell you. He'll watch all those umm..well intelligent channels like discovery and blah blah blah..Give me a break! I'm here watching tv to relax, not to push my brain further. duh!
And is he like trying to show me how much more smarter he is ( I swear he's not :P) through the choice of his channels. Yuck! Like I care how the biggest ship in the world was created or how tigers attack their prey. Damn! If a tiger was right in front of me, would a flashback of the show make things any better? Uffo. God ji, give my bro some brains.
I say lets go for more dumber serials. Why?
a. they need minimum brain activity= very relaxing
b. you can learn how NOT to be a total loser by NOT learning from them!

That's not all. My brother has sworn to dislike, spoil and totally RUIN everything I like. I am the kind of person who appreciates music (good music that is) AND my brother with all his remixes and DJing has pledged to spoil EVERY SINGLE SONG I LIKE! I mean you put in two beats, make the singer stammer as if he has just seen the ghost from exorcist and you call that music? What kind of a world are you living in? huh.

And yes. Its a painful fact but I have to admit it. Though my brother is 4 years younger to me, he is taller (WHY ME????). And unfortunately, my friends, he is well aware of that. Very well aware. So every time we go for a wedding, or decide to catch up with relatives and family friends this guy sticks to  me like I'm the most amazing girl in the world (which I am, though he refuses to agree!) till somebody notices and says "wow dude! You've grown so tall!". Oh, the evil smirk on his face! Somebody save me! PLEASE!!

DOES HE HATE ME? :P

Anyway, its a fact though that no matter what he does or says, I love him and he is the best brother in the world. Tolerating my tantrums, mood swings, bullying and lethargy, this guy is the perfect brother to me! I hate admitting it but I guess my choices, likes and dislikes could be quite intolerable to him too, but because he is nice he never shows it the way I do ( hey! that rhymes!). Plus he is the only guy in this world whom I love and who never breaks my heart, even though I' m meanest to him. :D And maybe, just maybe ( probability 0.0001) we elders could have been designed too in  way that we get irritated by EVERYTHING you younger siblings have decided to like. MAYBE. And we may be mean, rude, angry, withdrawn, self-obsessed and whatever adjectives you chose for us, we really love you. Maybe more than you'll ever know! :)

12 comments:

  1. WOW .... amazing start...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother is d same!!
    amazing peice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks re! I guess all brothers are like that only! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well said semi.... :D:D haha love this completely

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE!!

    ESPECIALLAY THE PART ABOUT OUR YOUNGER BROTHER BEING TALLER THAN US!!!

    LOVELY PIECE!!
    ...and guess we still do love them!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this piece! :D
    good going girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty- Thankeeeee.. Tu apna blog jaldi shuru karo! =)

    Diwita- Yeah! Its sooo irritating!! And yes yes, we do love them!

    Somi- ThankYou! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww ! i wonder how to tell you just HOW beautifully u'v expressed ur feelings for ur bro, who i find so VERY VERY VERY sweet and CUTE !!!
    u r lucky to have such a constant nagging-loving presence in ur life!
    hats off to ur bro...
    ...chal tu bhi ek- do le hee le !
    after all , it is very well written and the perfect blend of the laughing-my-head-off to oh-so-sweet kind of writing!
    ps. Grammatical errors forgiven ! : P

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY! Thanks! Finally a serious comment! Critics toh always welcomed! Dhanyawaad for your analysis! I am sure you can mail me the grammatical mistakes so that I can correct them! Thanks babe! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, first f ol ur lucky to have a younger brother lyk him.....:)

    N every1 in dis planet shld feel lucky if dey have a younger brother...lollzzz..:)(coz m d younger1)

    N i wish i could read ur brother's blog abt his sister as well if he do....lollzzzzz.....:



    Super Awsme last paragraph shows ur sweet n precious relation wid ur bro...
    GOD BLESS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha! Thanks..but out of the two of us, I think my brother is the luckier one for having a sister like me :P
    Anyway, thanks for reading the blog and dropping in your 'precious' comments! xD
    p.s.- my brother won't be writing any blogs in the near future..not expected out of him! :D

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...