Saturday 7 May 2011

Before I begin, my sincere apologies to the people who have opened this blog in the search of something postive. I am sorry, I am not in the state of lifting your spirits, I just can't. And yes, I know I am the one who spoke about hope and love but right now I'm just too low to think rationally.

So here I begin-

This post is dedicated to all the people I've lost; some due to misunderstandings, some because of distance and others merely because of the lack of initiative from both our sides. I lost people not by way of death but by what died in our friendships. And now I wonder if these people ever remember me, or hope the way I do that things could be the same again. You guys have been special to me, and no matter how much it hurt I've let you go. Nothing, though, fills this empty place in my heart!

This time, the one I'm going through, is like the loneliest phase of my life so far. I have lost friends I have valued more than anything, and am on the verge of losing the bestest friend I ever had. But now I am too tired to do anything. I am tired of people treating me like trash just because I love them too much. I am unwilling to do anything because somewhere I know I am not wrong.

I feel lonely. School is over and suddenly it seems like I have nobody to talk to. I know this is just a phase, this too shall pass as they say it. Time will heal me. One day hopefully it won't take as much effort to laugh or keep myself happy. And I have nobody to blame for how I feel, this is nobody's fault.

The best thing, I believe, is that I am the kind of superbrain who'll come up with the wackiest of ideas to get myself back to normal again. I'll be happy soon. Everything will be just fine.

=)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wel in simple wrds-
    in evrybdyz lyf,dre r ppl hu cum nd go,dy cn b d bst f ur pals,ur brothrs,ur sistrs or nybdy els,bt dn dtz hw lyf z!!!
    lyf cn neva b lyk a constnt stream,nd evrytym sumbdy goes,itz juz 2 empty d space 4 a new persn in ur lyf!!!
    ryt nw,u myt b goin thru d wrst or rathr d toughest phase f ur lyf,u myt hv lost d bst f frnds,nd u myt evn cntinue 2 lose sum mre nw,bt dn itz ol coz,god wnts u 2 hv a lot mre bettr frnds a head in lyf!!
    so juz lyk u hv passd each phase ur lyf,trustn n god,pass ds one too,by smilin!!
    coz smilin nd bein hapy in such a phase z d bst way 2 gv ds msg 2 ol ur prblms,nd wurries-
    "back off,do wat u wnt,m nt scard f u!!!"
    so juz keep happy olwayz,nd hang in dt beautiful smile f urs!!!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s sry 4 ma last cummnt,it waz quite unxpctd nd uncharctrstc f me,so nw i wud prefr nt 2 wrte nythn lyk dt again,in short,i dnt wnt u 2 b -ve nd sad again!!!u bettr gt dt!!:P :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so apt !! i really like it...how you have been so expressive!! its difficult to expresssuch a feeling... i feel the same at various times of life!!... but a lil trust on yourself makes the way to smiles
    =) keep smiling il always be there thats a promise !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah it happens...but not always do we get what we want in life!
    If a person is leaving you, then I would say that he\she is not just destined to be with you!
    everything happens for a reason and a good reason! I'm sure life has something better in store for you!

    You must be having people who will always be by your side...all you need to do is look for them, and even if you dont look for them trust me they'll find you..as you are a very special person..and we feel honored to have a friend like YOU!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey aaks

    Where is your bucket list? how many of them
    you have achived.

    What is my real deep desire in this life?
    what do I have to accomplish in this life?

    And don't forget - in this journey where we meet thousands of people, We like them dislike them, hate them, adore them. But most dangerous - we what to be like them.

    It may sound not so good, but its worthwhile to remain this feeling. So that I can see beyond this.

    Where I am putting all my energy - in talking or sharing? I can use the same in making a painting, playing an instrument.


    Hope is all I have.

    sudhir

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...