Tuesday 29 October 2013

Winters

Like saying ‘hello’ when meeting a treasured friend
Like hugging the warmth of the sunshine
Like warm feelings that had been tucked away under warm clothes
kept in care for colder times

Like reasons to let people come closer
Like excuses to hold them tighter
Like a short day that begs to be lived to the fullest
Like a star-filled night that refuses to get over

You come back to me like an old lover

You whisper in my ears long forgotten songs
You play with my hair
You tickle my heart with your gentle breath
You fill my mind with your scent.

You come to me like an old lover
who will one day say goodbye again.

2 comments:

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...