Thursday 2 May 2013

Wrote this last night-


Its 3 am
And I’m thinking
That there could be so many people out there
who have someone to share their lives with
someone to talk to
and I can’t help but wonder
why no one wants to talk to me.
                                 
And more thoughts come
As sleep refuses to provide any peace
And before anything breaks deep inside
I just leave it at that.

Its 3:12 now
I still can’t sleep.

Now I’m thinking about
What life would be like
To float around in different cities
Drawing faces that touch my heart
And writing poetry
That will hopefully touch their heart
And the thought brings a smile to my face
Because I know
Someday I’ll do
Everything
I've always wanted to.

2 comments:

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...