Friday 3 May 2013

An Ode to a Balloon




I wonder how it must feel
to be so colorful and bright
And yet still be
so empty inside.

You laugh as you pass
jumping through the air
from one hand to the other
and yet not belonging anywhere.

And even at night
as you stand by the corner
I can still sit
and look at you
as you dance
to the music of the fan
and it makes me smile
wondering
whether I ever dance
to the music of my life.

And balloon, you make me realize
how important it is
to have a good time
because as long as you’re
colorful and bright
nobody cares
if you’re empty inside.


:)

11 comments:

  1. Aw! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lines on the balloon! perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I had awarded you a long time ago but due to some technical glitch I couldn't comment and let you know at that time. And it sort of slipped my mind later. Sorry :( Bu-uh-ht CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    You can check it out here: http://diwita.blogspot.in/2013/03/award-time-d.html

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youu! :)
    I'll respond to it as soon as exams get over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. another inspiring poem by you just as i was losing hope and heart. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      I'm gonna write a poem for you one of these days! :)

      Delete
  6. wow. woman. i like your brain

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...