Tuesday 13 November 2012

Fighter


You know what my problem is? I’m not looking to be saved.
I’m not waiting for you to save me
Or get me out of a mess

No, it’s not like I don’t get scared
Neither are there are no things that make me fall apart
But deep inside, I realize, I’m a fighter
I will fight the things that make me cry
Till I can smile again
And I will fight the things I fear
Till I fear them no more

That is what my problem is
Or more precisely, the problem you have with me
Cause I just don’t need you to bring a smile on my face
I’m happy by myself
And I can love you with all my heart
But if you don’t love me
I won’t crush and crumble to the ground
Or listen to melancholic words all day
My life isn’t a carnival of sadness and misery
I’m just not looking for you to be saved

Cause deep down inside I’m a fighter you see
I fight the things that threaten to break me
And I’m strong and weak and hard and soft
But I just ain’t the giving up sort
So push and pull and try and break me apart
But you can’t
Cause I’m a fighter at heart.


2 comments:

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...