Wednesday 24 July 2019

Four puppies and a cat away
My horror dreams are about
Piercings in my body being occupied by maggots
Like my dream home being slowly chewed
By termites who show more resilience
Than the puppy who laughs and jumps
Despite a punctured chest
And a hollowed underarm
Is this the fear? 
Being empty
Or being full 
And slowly chiseled away
By the parasites of life
The anxiety bug that takes over my day
The carved out outline of our relationship
With no words left, no care to share
The therapist is still a week too far
The vet will be wet,  he needs a car
It is raining in our home town
My tears flood the house
The maggots are winning
Then tomorrow you'll be back
I laugh and jump
At your sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...