Tuesday 15 December 2015

Last December

Last December was a gloriously beautiful time
I had just begun to notice your gorgeous smile
Felt my heart slip at the sound of that soulful voice
Found myself thinking you so fine.

Last December there were walks on a cold winter night
You told me your stories, I shared some of mine
There was fog in the air and a wee bit of tension
I was love-struck, did I mention?

Last December I lost myself staring into your eyes
Hours filled with love poems and day dreamer sighs
There were romantic movies and cheesy songs too
Last December I fell in love with you.

Last December you were the only man I could see

I was almost convinced you were made for me
You became my muse, I was making art
Last December you also broke my heart.

It's December again, the fog fills the air
But I'm so glad that I'm not there
I sit in a different city so far away from you
It's December again and I'm in love with someone new.

Oh, December is a glorious time
I have just begun to notice his beautiful smile
How my heart slips at the sound of that soulful voice
And every time I see him I think he's so fine...

1 comment:

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

เค‡เคจ เคธाँเคธों เค•ा เคฆेเค–ो เคคुเคฎ เคชाเค—เคฒเคชเคจ เค•े เค†เค เคจเคนीं เค‡เคจ्เคนें เคšैเคจ เคฎुเคเคธे เคฏे เคฌोเคฒी เคฎैं เคฐाเคนों เคฎें เคคेเคฐी เค…เคชเคจे เคฌिเค›ा เคฆूं เคฏे เคจैเคจ Read more: https://www.hinditracks...