Wednesday 29 July 2015

Ode to the Giant Colorful Umbrella


You look like a rainbow that got trapped between
The thick webs of a silly spider who did not know
Of the magic that happens when the rain and sun
Meet once in a while;

You are a lantern house in the night under the
Street bulb, shining your colors so strongly, I
Bet from really far away I look just like you
A rainbow colored girl.

And it’s magical how you have space for everyone
My friend, and her friend, and for the lady on
The street who forgot her rain protection at home,
You shall prove a good wingman some day.

And I had
Always been the rain girl, the one who prides
In her ability to jump over puddles
And finds happiness in the smallest of things
Who would have thought I’d find my joy
In you
You giant rainbow umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...