Sunday 28 December 2014

There are two kinds of happy places in my head
Scene one is in summers
Scene two in the depths of winters
Here I am lying on the sand, near a beach
There I sit, in the fog next to a bonfire
Here, no clothes, just my skin and the wind
There, wrapped around in the arms of someone I love
Here, the sound of waves filling up my senses
There, the calming music of your breath
Here, the scent of water
There, the perfume of your skin
Here, the quiet bursting dance of being independent
There, the joy of never feeling alone again.

1 comment:

  1. There's happiness, no matter the place or season.

    Nicely penned. :)

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...