Monday 9 September 2013

She was walking on a way
So confident and bold 
She loved it so crazy 
She could have walked till she grew old 
She walked a little longer 
She walked a little more 
Before she asked herself
What does she really want?

It was a straight path, really

And she could have walked and walked
But how would she then discover
The joys of being lost?

Two roads diverged in the woods

Seems too old now
And it isn’t about the path I want to choose
Its about the million roads that lie ahead of me
Each more wonderful than the next
Each that terrifies me more
And the silent scream
In my heart
Because I don’t want to chose
Just one 
Or any
At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...