Monday 29 April 2013

Drowning in emotion
Flying with joy
Burning in pain.

Head buried in my pillow
The mind sits by the window
Eyes full of tears
Yet I can't help but smile.

Sometimes the goodness around me
that happens all the time
yet that which I notice so rarely,
overwhelms me
to the core of my being
and I'm never the same again.


It amazes me how easy it is to express sadness, how the words just fall into place. But the real joy of life, the happiness, the most memorable moments, the kindest acts, the sweetest smiles, the most lovable faces, the most touching conversations- no words can describe the emotion they bring to me. None at all.

2 comments:

  1. You again hit the right cord.
    First of all,
    P.S. Please DO NOT consider my commenting on your blog, as an obligation for yourself, to visit my blog or comment. I might have done that on someone else's blog but, every time, it's your poems that forces me to comment. Naked truth.
    Second of all,
    Before I met my love, I was a sad little soul and it made me write some of the best works of my life. Once I met him, I grew in to happy person and now I have lost the ability to write something exquisite. It's like my vocabulary is out for a vacation. lol
    Sadness & lonliness converts us in to one hell of an artist. True story!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, I'm glad you can relate to my poems. It is so encouraging and reinforcing!

      Reading your story, I'm pleased you turned into a happy person. I, on the other hand, am usually a happy person. It is just my inability to write during happy times that stops me. I'm hoping one of these days the best way to express my joy will strike me! :)

      Delete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...