Friday 4 May 2012

Dear Diary,

So today I was out for a surprise party my cousins had thrown for their parent's 25th anniversary and it was fun! The surprise included a slide show of all the years that had passed by. As the pictures flashed on the screen my mind sort of wondered off to what they would have thought their life would be like when those pictures were taken. You know what I mean? Its like you're sitting some place wondering what your life would be like in the next 25- 30 years and then the time passes by so quickly that you realize that you are suddenly living that day!

And me? Well, I stood there adoring the beautiful party wondering what my life would be like in the next 25 years. Would I have everything I ever dreamed of? Would I be just as happy as I am today? Or more? Who would be the most important people in my life then? What would have happened to those people whom I love today?

And no replies came. Only the thought that 25 years later, one fine day when I scroll through these things again, maybe I'll have all the answers!

:)

Love,
Aakriti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...