Sunday 1 April 2012

If Only My Rational Mind Would Let Me Fall In Love Like This!


Strange topic right? Well, not as strange as the events that led to this. 

My life has been pretty monotonous lately. The only relationship I seem to be nurturing these days is the one with my books and practical file and lets get this straight, I'm in a girls college and with an almost negligible amount of guy friends from either school or neighborhood-- its been one heck of a ride with no boyfriends, no crushes, and not even having the privilege of seeing cute guys for days in a row. (Well, its not as bad as it sounds though! :P ) And so Aakriti Pasricha sits on her bed staring at IPAT ASQ wondering why celebrities get to travel all over the world while she's stuck up at home with nothing to do except study. That's when it happens..one link on facebook transports her to some random guy’s profile and the next thing you know she's reading ALL his articles or blogs or whatever. Great! 

And it's like all my thoughts written by somebody else and almost all my character traits and feelings transferred on to a guy I haven't even seen. Ever! The only courage I have is to comment on one of his posts anonymously.

So yes, if only my sane sensible senses would stop chattering for one second and let me send a friend request to a random guy for once. If only I could convince myself to do something so foolish and senseless. If only my rational mind would let me fall in love like this!

P.s- Don't even bother asking for the link to his posts or anything! :P

11 comments:

  1. cute =)...!! hahah .. n i thot it wud just be abt something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. likee ummm the head goin crazy over the pros n cons of falling in love :P :P the usual general stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can make a small note...
    If Only Your "Heart" Would Let You Fall In Love Like That!

    Love is through Heart, people say. Am not so sure, though.
    Lets say, You will get Lucky someday! :)

    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are right about the heart thing but in my case the head rules! :D

      Delete
  4. Haha this, I liked reading!

    Also, totally random but your screen picture's brilliantly clicked :)

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...