Friday 10 February 2012

A Pot Full of Roses

Would somebody some day understandThat I don't like roses cut off from their roots
How is that at the least romantic
To give somebody something that's gonna die in a few days?

Its beauty that you can see, yet there is no life to it
You first kill a beautiful flower and then give it as a gift?
Oh no no. That's not what i want,
And you can call me weird when i say this,
but when you give me something, give me a pot full of roses
Give me a love that can grow as each day passes by
A rose that is beautiful and living, breathing its life
Give me a love that i can cherish as it grows
So please, don't ever give me a dying rose.
And one day i wish, my balcony will shine
With roses that grow old with me, roses that are mine
And one day i wish, my life will shine
With a man who understands, who's all mine..

:)
I feel weird :P

4 comments:

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...