Tuesday 14 June 2011

5 Reasons Why I Hate Summers!

Some people LOVE summers. I am NOT one of them! :P
The point is summers are just so..ewwwww! okay..thats not a very satisfactory reason..I understand..
Now lemme tell you exactly why!

1. Sweat! I absolutelyyy HATE it. I'll tell you how- You take a shower, come out, sit in the beauuutiful summer heat ( mind the sarcasm ) and it seems like you have bathed again--this time with sweat! Ewwwww.. And then you wonder whether the fans are working or not..and I am not the kind of person who likes to keep the AC on all day..Damn! It gives out CFCs! Sheesh! :/

2. Next up is WHAT can you do all day? Summers have no life..I swear..You can't even hang out because of the damn heat! And I find myself gettng lazier each summer..All i wanna do is sleep and sleep and sleep..(thats my escape from boredom you see)..!

3. FOOD- Yes! Yes! YES!! this part bugs me THE most.. You can't even EAT in summers!! Hell..temme one Indian meal that hardly needs any cooking and is healthy and delicious without being served HOT! Sure as hell you can drink a lot in summers but that only results in you being in the bathroom more than you can tolerate! :P

4.The clothes. This part I'm a little embarassed to write but I will. Being a girl summers need you to have yourself waxed all the time so that you can enjoy wearing your shorts and tees etc etc! And.. waxing HURTS! :/ Guys will never know!!

5. I LOVE winters. They are just soooo beautifull! I swear..The bright bright sky..the silence..and thin people like me look healthier in the winter wardrobe (you know wearing 3 layers of clothes!).. haha.. plus..the hair isn't sweaty..the kaajal doesn't spread! And won't you agree? The joy of having a hot cup of coffee in winters or a delicious garma garam meal is just so h-e-a-v-e-n-l-y! Wow! Why do the winters ever end?

So in short. I hate you summers. Get over soon. and yeah, come soon Monsoon! (that sounds weird!) I loveee the rain. And I so love winters! :*

3 comments:

  1. awww.......i love winters too!!
    another amazing peice....u never fail to surprise me

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P:P hahahah !!its such a crazy post!!! i like it

    ReplyDelete

Re-writing Tu Hi Re

इन साँसों का देखो तुम पागलपन के आए नहीं इन्हें चैन मुझसे ये बोली मैं राहों में तेरी अपने बिछा दूं ये नैन Read more: https://www.hinditracks...